[DotGNU]DotGNU.Pcap and m68k port

From: pancake
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU.Pcap and m68k port
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:08:20 +0100

I'm working on libpcap/libpnet wrapper for DotGNU. I'm a newbye on c#, and I
could spend some time coding, but I will appreciate help or comments. I attach
the Pcap class and ex.cs a simple program that uses this class.

But I have some doubts that I will resolve soon.

The other thing is that I was trying to compile PNET under m68k (motorolla
68000 processors) but seems that isn't prepared to build on this kind of boxes
:(((

first of all, libffi isn't ported to this architecture. then I type:
--without-ffi, after that appeared a code bug, because there's a #ifndef inside
one .h that says that this platform isn't supported. The question is: why.

If any pnetdev wants shell on NetBSD-m68k to patch that, please sendme a
private mail and I will give you login/password and host. It's a very slow
machine: cpu:address@hidden,hd:1GB,ram:32MB.

About other library wrappers for DotGNU, I think that could be nice to had a
Gpgme class. I also could work on that, but I have no free time now. But I
could help on code or ideas.

pop

--
Software is like violence. Is better if it's free.