[DotGNU]Mac OS X Portable.net

From: Andrew Edwardson
Subject: [DotGNU]Mac OS X Portable.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:31:39 -0000

First of all apologies because I know little or nothing about the Mac but quite a bit about C# and I think this might be off topic but I am struggling to find any info.

I have installed the binary disk image of portable.net-macos-0.6.0.1.dmg and ran the installer and everything seems to get installed.

I also know little or nothing about Unix either  L

I used terminal (right I have to do this?) and moved to the bin directory and tried to execute ilrun.

I just keep getting command not found.

When I browse to the filder Mac OS X just thinks that ilrun is a document. Argg really sorry for this.