Re: [DotGNU]Standalone portable.net apps Mac OS X

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Standalone portable.net apps Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:11:00 -0800

Sorry for not being clear on the python stuff. I should have mentioned how bash shell scripts work. If you are familiar to windows, the script I gave as an example is kind of like a dos batch script (The scripts ending in .bat) but a lot more useful. The ilrunw would not depend on python in anyway. I just wanted to show you how another project solved your same problem.