[DotGNU]ListViewItemConverter.cs et al.

From: Rod McLaughlin
Subject: [DotGNU]ListViewItemConverter.cs et al.
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:32:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm new to this. What should I do? Having made what I think are
improvements, how do I submit them? Here are the details:

On Mac OS/X, I have made minor changes to two files to enable
dotgnu System.Windows.Forms to compile: for the constructor
InstanceDescriptor( MemberInfo, ICollection, bool ), in
ListViewItemConverter.cs, I put an (ICollection) cast in
front of the second argument in each call of the
InstanceDescriptor constructor. I added 'using System.Collections'
to ListViewSubItemConverter.cs, and also cast the second argument
in each InstanceDescriptor constructor.

I also have a few things to add to the build process for Mac OS/X.

=====
www.xmlschemer.com