Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package

From: Ilyak
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:43:54 +0300

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I don't distribute PNet, I've merely provided it for upload once because I have limited bandwidth.
It doesn't matter.  If you are providing binaries you need to distribute
source, too.  That's how the GPL works.
I thought 'you have to give out src if asked to'?

Anyway, anyone have to be major asshole to make problems with free lib bundled with free app.

P.S. GPL 3. c) ??