Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:15:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> It doesn't matter.  If you are providing binaries
> you need to distribute
> source, too.  That's how the GPL works.

I can appreciate your concern over the sources
provided
for Cygwin1.dll . But I think half the projects in
sourceforge distribute cygwin1.dll with a Readme.txt
that says "The cygwin1.dll provided is from Cygwin
xx.xxx".

Anyway, this has gotten into a major debate on
the technicality of GPL ...

I just wonder... will static linking libcygwin help ?
(seeing that it's under a slightly different license)

Anyway nothing to see here folks, move on ...