Re: [DotGNU]I give up

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]I give up
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:40:01 +1000

On Thursday 08 April 2004 03:16 pm, Marcus wrote:

> I just know that the Free software community has got to be the most hostile
> and intolerant group of people I have ever encountered.

I think you should probably take that beam out of your own eye before
criticising the splinter in ours.

Qt# is important strategically for the Free Software .NET community, which is
why I tolerate Marcus.  However, the level of abuse and bad blood in #dotgnu
that can be traced back to his instigation is getting beyond manageable.

I'm open to suggestions as to what we should do.