[DotGNU]make_patch.sh

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]make_patch.sh
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:35:40 -0400

Hey all, I'm trying to make a patch for the Qt stuff I'm working on but make_patch.sh doesn't do anything for me.  It seems ever since savannah changed to ext I haven't been able to use it.  Does anyone else have this issue?

it stalls on the "Contacting CVS server" stage and times out.  I'm able to check out cvs though regularly, but when I try and execute the cvs -z3 update it does nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Simon