[DotGNU]License on Doc Code Examples

From: tpe
Subject: [DotGNU]License on Doc Code Examples
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:50:20 -0600

I've looked around and can't find any information on what copyright license, if any, applies to example code in the entrained DotGnu class library documentation. For example, there is some great example code for the System.Net.Sockets.Socket class, but I don't know whether I can use it or, if so, under what circumstances. Does anyone know the answer to this license issue?

Tim