[DotGNU]Plan for 0.6.8 release

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Plan for 0.6.8 release
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

What are the plans for 0.6.8 release ?. I suppose
according to schedule that's next weekend ?. If there
are no *big* issues that is. (rhys ?)

I suppose libjit integration should take a while
longer.
But I think the themes should be integrated into
pnetlib
for this release (or at least released at the same
time
at least).

Also with alienscience's patches , I suppose we can
add OpenBSD to our list of supported OSes.(and SkyOS)

I'll be hacking on pnet next week ... it feels good
to be back ! . Any requests ?.