[DotGNU]Re: Debian packages

From: Russell Stuart
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Debian packages
Date: 03 Sep 2004 18:41:20 +1000

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 17:39, Andrew Mitchell wrote:
> FYI, pnet, pnetlib, pnetC, treecc are all in debian. treecc is out of date
> by one version as 0.3.2 only has build changes to make it buildable with
> make -j
> I have been removing the debian/ directories from the tarballs, as well as
> other unneeded files such as .cvsignore which lintian will complain about.

Ahh - I see where my confusion lies.  I could of sworn they
weren't in Debian when I sent my initial email in July,
and snapshot.debian.net implies this as well.  It appears
they were uploaded for the first time last week.

It is a pity you didn't see fit to tell this might happen.
It would of saved a considerable amount of wasted time on
my part.

I don't follow Debian's internals that closely.  Is it possible
given their late arrival that they will still make it into
Sarge?