Re: [DotGNU]Windows GUI applications in C#

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Windows GUI applications in C#
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:19:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> should i be able to run windows gui application with
> portable DotNet runtime environment,
> i ahve simple app (HelloWorld :)
> with one window and a label in it, and that segfault
> when i try to run
> it on my amd64 box (linux portable dotnet 0.6.8)

You should be able to run Windows.Forms apps in pnet
since a year back :)

See http://dotgnu.org/screenshot9.html for a set of
screenshots off Mac OS X .

Can you provide more information on the program ?.

There's a faint chance this problem happens only
on AMD64 , so I'd like a little bit more debugging
info :)