Re: [DotGNU]Portable.net on AIX 5+

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.net on AIX 5+
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:45:08 +1000

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 12:24 am, Blake V. Fisher wrote:
> Has anyone built on AIX 5.+  powerpc platform yet ????? Ive run into
> several problems on trying to be a good make.

Could you please be more specific?  The only previous message I've seen from
you indicated a problem in the libtool in libgc:

    ./libtool[3113]: syntax error at line 1 : `|' unexpected

Have you tried updating libgc or libtool from the primary sources and
retrying?  Or Googling for AIX-related problems in either?