Re: [DotGNU]System.Windows.Forms Coding Competition

From: Carl-Adam Brengesjo
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.Windows.Forms Coding Competition
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:00:21 +0100

Norbert Bollow wrote:
Here is my appeal to everyone who is currently writing application
programs which use System.Windows.Forms:

  Please mail me (either on-list or off-list) with specific requests
  for what you'd think would be cool if someone did it as part of the
  competition.

IMHO, the TextBox stuff needs some overhauling, it's not very pretty with internal method calls between TextBox and TextBoxBase as it is now. And RichTextBox needs to be implemented at some point -- it would also be nice to get RTB working before another certain (name omitted) CLI/.NET project does ;)

Another thing is the ListView class, and other related types, which is also missing.

Regards, Carl-Adam B.