Re: [DotGNU] IDE for dotnet on linux

From: Radek Polak
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] IDE for dotnet on linux
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:26:37 +0200

All is in svn. In short the interface has two sides. Compiler side is awating commands and sends XML output (very similar to output from csdoc). The other side is C# program (using so called CompilerServices library) that parses the XML (using my own XmlSerializer, because the one in pnet did not work ;-) Both sides talk on tcp. Cscc has nice obejct model so all is quite easy.

Radek

It looks like you have some a lot of progress from the screenshot. How did you create an interface like that to the internals of cscc? What does the interface look like? Is that included in the svn link you gave?