dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Compiling Dr.Geo

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] Compiling Dr.Geo
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 18:47:42 +0530

Hi,
I was trying to compile Dr.Geo on my system(Linux Mint 15).
I guess there are no official instructions regarding building Dr.Geo.
Anyway, here are commands that I've ran so far:

1.) $ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/dr-geo co .
2.) $ cd dr-geo
3.) $ aclocal
4.) $ autoconf
5.) $ automake --add-missing
6.) $ ./configure

But ./configure was giving an error:
checking for xml library... configure: error: Did not find libxml
development library installed

Even though I already have libxml2 package installed.
So I changed configure.ac file to replace xml-config to xml2-config.
Now it shows xml library.... found.

But now it's giving the following error:
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'

Any idea?

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."