dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] GUI Project

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] GUI Project
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:12:00 +0530

On 10 March 2014 22:31, Gurjot Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> In the project ideas, it is written that the drgeo's code uses c++ and
> wxlibrary and we need to rewrite the GUI part using C/Vala programming
> language and GTK+ widgets toolkit. But I want to point out that the
> 1.1.0 version already uses GTK.
> So I think we'll just need to rewrite GUI using Vala and GTK+.

The first step in this GUI project would be to make the software
compatible with the updated libraries and easy to compile without a
great hassle to figure out which version of libraries are needed to be
installed to make it work.
While I was compiling the software I had to install Guile-1.6 in order
to proceed since our software is not compatible with newest version of
Guile.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."