dr-geo

[Dr-geo] IRC Channel

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] IRC Channel
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:36:00 +0530

I don't think there's an official channel on IRC of Dr.Geo. It would
be a nice idea to give it a recognition and a platform for developers
to talk.
I also think it would really benefit GSoC applicants to talk to the
mentors here.

With your permission, I'd like to register an official channel for drgeo.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."