dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] First milestone regarding DXF support

From: Devinder Kaur
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] First milestone regarding DXF support
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 17:54:04 +0530

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Devinder Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
> Though officially it begins from 19th but I have started working for
> the first milestone already.
>
> Following is the code for LibraCAD's DXF library from whcih I have
> been taking the reference.
>
> https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/tree/master/libraries/libdxfrw
>
> I have asked the related questions on their mailing list as well.
> http://forum.librecad.org/DXF-library-query-td5709932.html
>
> Kindly guide me if am going wrong.
> Thanks!

I will be making use of LibreCAD's DXF library only for my further
work as concluded from the following thread:

http://forum.librecad.org/DXF-library-query-td5709932.html

I have started understanding its code as far as first milestone of my
GSoC proposal is concerned.

Thanks! Reply awaited!

--
"Today, its a beautiful day, So live your dream. "

http://devinderkaur.wordpress.com

Devinder Kaur