dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Moving ahead

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Moving ahead
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:54:13 +0530

On 26 May 2014 23:38, Devinder Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
> Congrats!
> I have read your logs and have some queries related to the steps you
> performed for the same.
> First one is, what is the significance behind changing the syntax for
> transitioning from gh to scm interface?

Hi Devinder,
Thank you :-)
I hope the following link may help you understand it better:
http://goo.gl/xwHtkA

If you have any other queries feel free to ask.

Regards
--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh