dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Laptop trouble

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] Laptop trouble
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 21:41:10 +0530

Hello,
Regretfully I wish to inform that I won't be able to work properly for
next 2-3 days because my laptop screen broke today and I have to give
it to the service center tomorrow. :(
In the mean time I am trying to set up the development environment on
my desktop. And I hope I'll be able to hastily bounce back.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh