dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Introduction

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 00:42:39 +0530

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Kamalpreet Grewal
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am Kamalpreet Kaur Grewal. I am currently pursuing my Bachelors in
> Technology at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana.

Hi, Kamalpreet, I see many devs are from India. :)

> I am highly interested in contributing to this project for my passion
> to graphics. I have been working on a similar project being developed
> in QT. I have been keeping a track of its new development from scratch
> using GTK.

Working on which software in Qt ? Its nice that you are keeping a
track about the new development. It also means you might be familiar
with the code and have found a few bugs. ;)

> Hoping to have great experience making contributions to this community.
>
> Since I want to start now, I would like to be a protege to all the
> people handling this project. So please guide me how to commence my
> journey.

I'd say get a local copy of the New code. Implement ruler, Other
primitives which are left with respect to GNU Dr. Geo 1 need to be
implemented too. Make a start, I'll help you out in the way. :)

Best of Luck!

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot