duplicity-announce

[Duplicity-announce] Version 0.5.15 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-announce] Version 0.5.15 Released
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 13:02:15 -0500

Folks,

This is primarily a bug-fix version, wanted to get these fixes out.

Not much new.  I've been working on Checkpoint/Restart, so not much time
for anything else.  Looks like about a week or so for it to be ready for
you guys to test.

...Ken

New in v0.5.15 (2009/04/09)
---------------------------
FTP backend was failing on PureFTPd when the "-x ''"
option was removed from the second ncftpls popen, a fix
that was implemented due to bug #24741.  This fix does
the ls in one pass by extracting the last entry on the
'ls -l' listing.

If a file is unreadable due to access rights or other
non-fatal errors, put out error message and continue
rather than dying messily with a traceback.

Added tilde '~' expansion and variable expansion in the
options that require a filename.  You can now have this
"--archive-dir=~/ArchDir/$SYSNAME" if you need it.  No
expansion is applied to the source or target URL's.

Fixed problem I caused, again, where sys.exit() was
trapping instead of exiting.  Added big note to not
to do that again.

You can download the new duplicity from:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

If the mirrors do not have it, this is the direct link.
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/duplicity/

...Thanks,
...Ken