Re: [Duplicity-talk] .Cache & duplicity collection-status

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] .Cache & duplicity collection-status
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:29:11 -0400

Basically your disk is so full that duplicity can not find the space for the files to keep track of the backups.  These files will continue to grow as you add more and more incremental backups. It looks like you are storing the backups on a mounted server or locally in /srv?

If you are running your system with the root dir over 90% full you are in for some performance issues anyway.

You should probably focus on backing up files that are necessary rather than brute force trying to backup the whole root partition and OS that can easily be reloaded.

-Scott