eev

Re: wset for frames

From: Erich Ruff
Subject: Re: wset for frames
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 11:12:08 +0100

Hello Eduardo,

I'm sorry, I have to correct my answer from yesterday.

If I call (Coex) [Coetzee.txt in a new frame] the first time I get my
actual frame doubled - and  only if calling (Coex) the 2nd time it opens
Coetzee.txt in the former doubled frame.

Yesterday the frame Coetzee.txt was already open, so emacs hat only to
switsch  frames.

I an live with that, but perhaps may you fix it, that it opens already
the first when beeing called?

Cheers

Erich

P.S.

I wrote a defun to parse a code-tla-pdf line and to automatically create
the 2 other defuns (coex) (Coex). If you want, I can share the beginners
hack with you.