eev

Workshop -> (find-saving-links-intro)

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Workshop -> (find-saving-links-intro)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 05:42:52 -0300

Hi all,

so: in the workshop I was able to test some ideas on how to teach the
harder half of "taking executable notes", which is:

  "saving notes to everything interesting that we find"

I am now writing them down. The current version is here:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-saving-links-intro.html
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-exercises-intro.html
  (find-saving-links-intro)
  (find-eev-exercises-intro)
  (find-eev-exercises-intro "0. Prerequisites")

The current version is in the git repository but not yet in ELPA.

I think that it will take me one week or two to finish them, and some
videos will need to be rerecorded using the new notation for diagrams.

  More soon, =)
    E.
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev