eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Galician (gl) translation

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Galician (gl) translation
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:03:24 +0100

Hi Adrián,

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Adrián Chaves Fernández
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I’m attaching a Galician translation for Eliot.

Thanks a lot for your contribution, it's really appreciated!
I have just added it to the repository.

> Due to an issue with Hunspell’s unmunch and the Galician spell-checking data I
> have not been able yet to create a Galician dictionary for the game, but I am
> confident that I will be sending one some day as well.

That would be great! You can either send it to the list, or to me directly.

> Also, I plan to update this translation every now and then as the game evolves
> and English strings come and go. Is an email to the list the preferred way to
> send translation updates in, or would you prefer some other method?

Usually, I send an email to translators a few days before releasing a
new version, so that translations are ready before the release (there
are few string changes from one version to the next).
I will add you to the list, if that's fine with you.

Cheers,
--
Olivier