Re: after-21.1.xmail

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: after-21.1.xmail
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:12:32 +0100

   From: address@hidden (Gerd Moellmann)
   Date: 28 Oct 2001 10:28:20 +0100

   > I've put an Rmail file `after-21.1.xmail.gz' on
   > <fencepost.gnu.org:/gd/gnu/emacs/>.  This is equivalent to and of
   > about the same size as the `after-20.3.xmail' some of you might
   > remember---it contains things to consider doing after the release of
   > 21.1.

Today, I have browsed through this file and many issues there are already
fixed. How do you work with this file? Can I copy that file, remove solved
issues, try to reproduce and report bugs, propose additional changes?
--
Pavel Janík

The truth is the truth. An opinion is an opinion. Don't confuse the two.
                  -- Larry McVoy