Re: finding/installing elisp

From: Tom Roche
Subject: Re: finding/installing elisp
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:33:58 -0500

From: Tom Roche <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:49:01 -0500 (EST)

"Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> Tue, 06 Nov 2001 22:23:05 +0200
> Savannah already gives you access to the archives. Follow the links
> to CVS or Files (as your needs might require).

This gives me access to everything in the emacs project. But until the
emacs distribution includes all elisp (which is probably not a good
thing :-) that's not the same as "the Emacs Lisp archive" being
available from savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs/.

Do you see what I mean? Am I missing something?

YMMV, address@hidden