Re: Assignment for cua.el (was: Re: Highlighting rectangles?)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Assignment for cua.el (was: Re: Highlighting rectangles?)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:27:21 -0700 (MST)

    : I already have a general assignment on file at the FSF for all my
    : changes and enhancements to Emacs:

Yes, that is true.  It is not absolutely clear that it applies to this
code, because cua.el was not a part of Emacs when he changed it.
But if he says it covers this code, then it does.

Could you ask Rick Sladkey to fax a sheet to the FSF office
saying his Emacs changes assignment covers this code?
617-542-2652 is the fax number; he should address it to
Assignments Clerk.