smtpmail.el

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: smtpmail.el
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:02:49 +0100 (MET)

Hi RMS,
 I am sending you the the smtpmail.el It has a small modification by me to
disable any debug messages in minibuffer. I used to get "unknown pipeline
command" though the email sending was successful. This version of smtpmail.el
requires the md5.el which is NOT found in GNUS (v5.9) in Emacs 21.1. However it
is found in the GNUS package on their website (which is v5.8??).

with regards,
dhruva

PS: If you get this mail multiple times, please forgive me. I was unable to
send it thru Emacs (I am using a whole lot of tunneling to use Emacs for
sending and receiving mails)

|         Remaining time multiplied by distress is CONSTANT        |