Re: Improvement Suggestion: Faces in Buffer Menu (patch included)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Improvement Suggestion: Faces in Buffer Menu (patch included)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:56:50 -0700 (MST)

    I find it a bit easier to locate buffers in the electric-buffer-list
    and list-buffers buffer, if buffer names are displayed in different
    faces according to their major modes.

It sounds like a feature worth trying, but it is essential to have a
good default list of modes and faces.  If we leave it up to the user
to set them up, it won't be very useful.  Would people like to
experiment and find some good mappings?