Re: find-file-hook as illustration of Custom problems

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: find-file-hook as illustration of Custom problems
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:26:26 -0600 (CST)

>From my previously posted patch:

  ! ;; This will be unbound and defcustomed in startup.el.  We can not
  ! ;; defcustom it  here because the default depends on the operating system.
  ! (defvar blink-cursor-mode)

I believe that the following is a somewhat better comment:

;; This will be unbound and defcustomed in startup.el.  We can not
;; defcustom it here because `window-system' is not set yet.
(defvar blink-cursor-mode)