Re: doc of prompt change with minor mode for read-key-sequence?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: doc of prompt change with minor mode for read-key-sequence?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:45:24 -0400

> Does someone know what this is all about, what it is for? (And where in the
> code it happens?)

IIUC this is the so-called "HierarKey" feature (or something like that).
To see it in (useful) action, try M-o.
I can't figure out from your original report what your minor mode "Foo" does
(how is it defined, what does its keymap look like, ...?), so I'm not sure if
what you see is the "expected" behavior or a bug.

        Stefan