Re: Don't concat directories to file names

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Don't concat directories to file names
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:38:16 +0900

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Er, well, "init" seems ... wrong.  It's used for more than "init files".
>
> I agree, but it is a minor point and the name has prior art...

So let's use the better name and add a variable-alias for xemacs
compability.

If the xemacs people also use the directory for more than init files,
they could even make the same change to their system
... variable-aliases are quite nice for backward compability!

-miles

--
.Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.