Re: Change in rmail-insert-mime-forwarded-message

From: Mark Lillibridge
Subject: Re: Change in rmail-insert-mime-forwarded-message
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:43:56 -0800

>  Your change in rmail-insert-mime-forwarded-message caused a horrible
>  bug: the entire RMAIL file was inserted in the message.
>
>  I see two ways to fix this: either to revert your change, and insert
>  the message as viewed, or to insert only the current (undecoded)
>  message.  I don't know which way is better.  Why do you think it is
>  better to insert the undecoded message rather than the visible
>  message?

    You want to insert the undecoded but unmbox-escaped message.  When I
tried the patch, I got the undecoded but mbox-escaped message but maybe
I missed a corner case.  I believe I submitted a bug about the need for
adding the mbox-unescaping part as well.  The visible message is very
likely not a valid RFC message because it is missing headers and
boundary parts.  It also likely is missing some of the attachments.

- Mark