Re: Use emacs as an Android Developer Tool

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: Use emacs as an Android Developer Tool
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:49:18 +0800

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:44:33 -0800 (PST)
Tristan Sun <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have been used Eclipse for Android Develop since a long time. But I found
> that it's too slow and less efficient. I doubts whether I can use emacs to
> take place of Eclipse.

See:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/emdroid.el
https://github.com/remvee/android-mode

BTW, this list is for communications between Emacs developers, I recommend that
you should post it on gnu.emacs.help, comp.emacs or #emacs on freenode.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao