Compile Pause In ./lisp/org/

From: Nathan Royce
Subject: Compile Pause In ./lisp/org/
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 05:29:38 -0500

I wasn't sure if this should be posted under bug reports (since it wasn't compiled and it is the latest source from git) or development.

I was able to compile emacs in a 32-bit Debian environment, even cross-compile.
Now that I switched the 64-bit distribution, emacs seems to pause compilation with 2 different files:
"Compiling org/org-bbdb.el"
or
"Compiling org/org-agenda.el"
It doesn't crash or exit with a failure. While all of the other .el files compiled quickly, these have yet to compile after 15 minutes.
The CPU monitor in the panel drops to nothing at this point as well.

$ ./autogen.sh
$ make bootstrap //pauses at bbdb
or
$ make //pauses at agenda