Re: Is there a sane way to type Hebrew with nikud with Emacs 25/Mac?

From: Mark H. David
Subject: Re: Is there a sane way to type Hebrew with nikud with Emacs 25/Mac?
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 14:04:42 -0800

Thanks for info about moving the meta key.

How about just the behavior of Emacs that it interprets, e.g., ctrl+a as
ctrl+sin if you happen to be in another keyboard "input source", i.e., Hebrew.
I think there should be a switch to preserve default (US) keyboard for control-
and meta- (and probably other-) modified keystrokes, and I think this switch
should be on by default.

Also, I'd like to know why it seems to work this "preserve mode" right after
you switch input sources but before you type some characters, and then switches
to the other "non-preserve mode".