Re: make fails for Gnu Elpa

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: make fails for Gnu Elpa
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:19:36 +0100

Jackson Ray Hamilton <address@hidden> writes:

> Weird, the order of the arguments to tar produces the same output with
> both of those commands on my machine.
>
> $ tar --version
> tar (GNU tar) 1.27.1
>
> Michael, does the attached patch fix the issue for you?

Yes, it indeed does fix it here.

@Jackson: FWIW, I also noticed that
context-coloring/fixtures/test/let.el contains invalid syntax in the
last expression:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(let (a '))
#+end_src

Dunno if this is intended.  I stumbled over it because el-search barfed
about the file.  I'll change el-search to ignore files with broken
syntax, so it's not a problem for me.

Regards,

Michael.