Re: make fails for Gnu Elpa

From: Jackson Ray Hamilton
Subject: Re: make fails for Gnu Elpa
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 07:47:47 -0800

> Yes, it indeed does fix it here.

Excellent.  I've just applied the patch and pushed to master.

> context-coloring/fixtures/test/let.el contains invalid syntax

Yep, it's intentional.  The presence of that unfinished expression is
meant to confirm that my own (fault-tolerant) Emacs Lisp parser doesn't
barf when it encounters that.

Also, you may want to consider observing the ".nosearch" file in my
project's "fixtures/" directory.  It's meant to keep tools that do
recursive searches out of trouble.  The ".el" files in my "fixtures/"
directory are better thought of as blobs of potential user input rather
than serious programs.

Jackson