Trimming strings, /emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x.el modification

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Trimming strings, /emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x.el modification
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 18:34:17 +0900

Following the discussion about how trimming in subr-x.el did not allow for
non-default regex, I have this small modification to the 3 trimming functions
found therein.

Basically:
1) I extracted the default regex and assigned it to string-trim-default-regex
2) I declared optional "trim-left" and "trim-right" arguments respectively for
the string-trim-left and string-trim-right functions, and declared both
optional for the general string-trim function

The documentation strings are pretty much taken from subr.el so maybe the
wording is not the best.

Please advise.

Jean-Christophe