Re: Trimming strings, /emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x.el modification

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Trimming strings, /emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x.el modification
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 22:05:06 +0900

Ok, I think I have something clean.
(btw, I'm done with the copyleft paperwork)

Here is the diff, and a potential log message.

Jean-Christophe

Add optional regexp for subr-x.el trimming functions

* lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x.el (string-trim-left) (string-trim-right)
(string-trim): add optional regexp that defaults on the original behavior.