[ELPA] New package: rcirc-color

From: Alex Schröder
Subject: [ELPA] New package: rcirc-color
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:39:00 +0200

;;; rcirc-color.el --- color nicks

;; Use /COLOR to list all colored nicks with their color
;; Use /COLOR NICK COLOR to color NICK using COLOR

This adds individual colors to nicks and adds a commands to manage it from rcirc.

You can find it in the scratch/rcirc-color branch, or via the web interface:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/packages/rcirc-color/rcirc-color.el?h=scratch/rcirc-color

It got added to Melpa in the past but having write access to Elpa makes me think I'd rather maintain it myself within Elpa.

Let me know how to proceed. :)

Long time no see,
Alex