Re: Current master does not work with sr-speedbar package (W64 build)

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Current master does not work with sr-speedbar package (W64 build)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:12:51 +0100 (CET)

> Il 6 dicembre 2018 alle 10.10 martin rudalics <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>

>  > I have uninstalled the sr-speedbar and tried to reinstall it, but
>  > this fails because Emacs tries to set permission to
>  > c:/msys64/tmp/src which, usually, does not exist. Some change in the
>  > last month caused this. Maybe , if I have time, I will try to bisect
>  > this to know when it occurred.
>
> Please do that bisection.  What was the last time (on master, I
> suppose) this worked as you expected?

Just for the record,

building
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/snapshot/emacs-88762b4063a42a69234bda74b1626b646734715a.tar.gz,
 which should be a 20181118 master source, builds Emacs 26.90.1... as also
confirms this:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/README?id=88762b4063a42a69234bda74b1626b646734715a...

Is this to be expected?