Re: filenotify-tests.el failing inside Docker debian:stretch

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: filenotify-tests.el failing inside Docker debian:stretch
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:32:52 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Ted,

> MA> Pls apply the changes in .gitlab-ci.yml. I'll continue then to adapt
> MA> test/lisp/filenotify-tests.el. Likely, this needs several rounds.
>
> OK; I've put EMACS_EMBA_CI=1 in the branch scratch/tzz/cicd

I've created branch scratch/albinus on top of your scratch/tzz/cicd, and
did enable prints in filenotify-tests.el. However, the Job on EMBA
failed already during compilation, see
https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/443/raw

Strange, since the compilation in your branch succeeds. Is there
something I should know?

> Ted

Best regards, Michael.