Some NS port changes

From: Alan Third
Subject: Some NS port changes
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:19:50 +0000

I’ve had some time to work on fixing some stuff in the NS port this
weekend. I’ve uploaded the changes to scratch/ns/next. It’s based on
master.

I think the branch should have got rid of most (if not all) of the
flickering, although it has introduced a strange bug related to
non‐native fullscreen. Horizontal scrollbars are also not right under
GNUstep, but I don’t know where I’ve gone wrong.

I’ve not tried it myself, but it may be worth cherrypicking commit
7dcce0a574a6b614961fb61c2b0936f56472f4df into emacs-26.
--
Alan Third