Re: Finding the dump

From: Fu Yuan
Subject: Re: Finding the dump
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 07:57:38 -0500

FYI shebang file can be easily packaged into a .app on Mac.

Just create a folder xxxx.app/Contents and rename the executable shebang to the
same name as the app. Then put it under Contents . For example
Dump.app/Contents/Dump. Now Dump.app is double-clickable.

Yuan

在 2019年1月28日,上午3:53,Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> 写道: