Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 18:36:23 +0200

I just pushed a new branch with the fill-column-indicator feature.

I would prefer to rebase before pushing to the master branch. (In my
ideal world I will rebase and then do a merge with -no-ff. But this is
not the workflow you have here)

So, how is decided when to move this to the master branch? (the
equivalent to accept the pull request)

There are changes in the NEWS already but not in the manual. So, just
tell me the following steps.
Best,
Ergus