Re: CHECK_STRUCTS/dmpstruct.h mechanism is broken.

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: CHECK_STRUCTS/dmpstruct.h mechanism is broken.
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 19:52:55 -0700

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
In general, having an Emacs-specific build system used only by Emacs
sounds wrong to me

No, the idea is to migrate to the kind of build system that other software is or will be migrating to. We shouldn't discard the many useful shell snippets in the current Emacs configury; we should instead hook them together in a better way.